Got the cravings for something sweet? Need a quick and easy dessert recipe?
I got this recipe from a colleague of mine and decided to try it out for myself. And after seeing and tasting the success I wanted to share it with you guys. Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera at hand while making this so I won’t be able to do a step by step with pictures this time.
This is what you need to get started:
A casserole dish, some fruit, white chocolate and marshmallows.
Let’s get down to business:
- Set your oven to 200°C (390°F)
- Find a casserole dish and start out by doing a layer of fruit. I used blueberries and raspberries.
- Cut up your white chocolate in small pieces and spread them on top of the fruit.
- Finish of with a layer of Marshmallows.
- Put the casserole dish in the oven and they’re ready after about 10 minutes (or when the marshmallows are golden on top).
- Let it cool off for a couple of minutes and serve it with ice cream 🙂 Nom nom!!
I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you make one of your own 🙂